The Smalltalk-like browser for PowerBuilder Developers
PBBrowser in action... note the
overridden/overloaded functions can be reviewed with a mere click.
- Ever wanted to look at an ancestor window's
functions while you had the descendent window open? If so,
PBBrowser is for you.
- Ever wonder exactly which attributes have been overridden
in descendent objects? Yes.
- Do you want to copy an object function
(including the declaration) so you can successfully use Polymorphism in PowerBuilder? You
- Ever been curious at which level an instance
variable (or function) was defined within a class hierarchy? Ya.
- Ever wanted to print a list of variables or methods
available to an object in your application? Sure, you need it.
- Have you have "inherited" code that you didn't
write, and need a mechanism to quickly understand the structure and flow
of the application? You need PBBrowser!
- Ever wanted to do a global search without all the Ctl-Click mess of
selecting each PBL in your application? You REALLY
Please check it out, and let us know what you think.
To Download PBBrowser
Download a text file description of PBBrowser
Download PBBrowser Version 170:
- for PowerBuilder 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x,11.x,
for Win/32 (PBBrowser Version
Last Updated 2008/12/18
There is now only one version of PBBrowser... which
can be used by PowerBuilder Desktop, Professional, and Enterprise developers.
PBBrowser Version 170
(PB4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10.5,11,11.5,17.0/Win32 Development DLL's + ORCA).
Note: Since PBBrowser
is now freeware, everyone can upgrade to the newest version (which
supports all versions of PowerBuilder, including PB 17.0 by Appeon).
PBBrowser Screen Shot
Below is the Application Selection window:
PBBrowser Screen Shot
Below is the Global Search window:
- Pentium III+ WinTel PC
- 64+ MB RAM
- Disk Space:
- 1 MB
- Operating System:
- Windows98/ME, Windows/NT, Windows 2000, WinXP, Windows
7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Other Software:
- PowerBuilder Development and ORCA.
Copyright © 1995-2017 by Michael F. Niemann. All rights reserved.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
The OOWidgets logo and PBBrowser are registered trademarks of Michael F. Niemann.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective companies or mark holders.